Not only did I not raise dollar 1, all the friends I got to donate to get the ball rolling, I cant get paid. Cant fill in the web page bank info fields for funds to be transferred to my bank account. I keep getting emails telling me to update info but I cant. Doesn't work. Stuck in an auto reply feedback loop.
The biggest disappointment was the lack of campaign promotion by indie themselves. I keep getting daily emails of product campaigns but never, no not even 1 email that featured MY CAMPAIGN. You would think they would or how else do they make money?
By saying you have to get a lot of friends to donate. WHY, so they can scam that money. Seems that way at this moment. But i did get the funds that went through pay pal. Cant figure it out.
But the email HAPPYNESS TEAM IS A JOKE!
Thing is, my product is freaking amazing and if Idie was truly a platform for new and struggling entrepreneurs needing help, I should have raised something.
But NOT EVEN 1 *** DOLLAR? Something is wrong!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, not getting paid
- Preferred solution:
- Call me to arrange my funds to be paid to me
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Eye Shooter Smartphone Holder
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I purchased Hearnotes...the earphones were never made, or if they were I never received. I contacted Indiegogo and they said they have no responsibility but will give me the..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box Advanced set brushes. The girl claimed they were counterfeit so a case was opened and I sent..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."