Not only did I not raise dollar 1, all the friends I got to donate to get the ball rolling, I cant get paid. Cant fill in the web page bank info fields for funds to be transferred to my bank account. I keep getting emails telling me to update info but I cant. Doesn't work. Stuck in an auto reply feedback loop.

The biggest disappointment was the lack of campaign promotion by indie themselves. I keep getting daily emails of product campaigns but never, no not even 1 email that featured MY CAMPAIGN. You would think they would or how else do they make money?

By saying you have to get a lot of friends to donate. WHY, so they can scam that money. Seems that way at this moment. But i did get the funds that went through pay pal. Cant figure it out.

But the email HAPPYNESS TEAM IS A JOKE!

Thing is, my product is freaking amazing and if Idie was truly a platform for new and struggling entrepreneurs needing help, I should have raised something.

But NOT EVEN 1 *** DOLLAR? Something is wrong!

Tom Barrera

EYESHOOTER.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, not getting paid" of indiegogo account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Indiegogo needs to "call me to arrange my funds to be paid to me" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned indiegogo account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Indiegogo.

Had an Experience with Indiegogo?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1242586

PS

The only contacts you will get are scammer services trying to sell you services they say you have to have to PROMOTE YOUR CAMPAIGN. I dropped $750 on First Wave in california (the land of the scammer and ***) and Smartboost for nothing. 0 Zilch Nada.