Indiegogo - Worst experience of my life

2 of 31 Indiegogo reviews

Not only did I not raise dollar 1, all the friends I got to donate to get the ball rolling, I cant get paid. Cant fill in the web page bank info fields for funds to be transferred to my bank account. I keep getting emails telling me to update info but I cant. Doesn't work. Stuck in an auto reply feedback loop.

The biggest disappointment was the lack of campaign promotion by indie themselves. I keep getting daily emails of product campaigns but never, no not even 1 email that featured MY CAMPAIGN. You would think they would or how else do they make money?

By saying you have to get a lot of friends to donate. WHY, so they can scam that money. Seems that way at this moment. But i did get the funds that went through pay pal. Cant figure it out.

But the email HAPPYNESS TEAM IS A JOKE!

Thing is, my product is freaking amazing and if Idie was truly a platform for new and struggling entrepreneurs needing help, I should have raised something.

But NOT EVEN 1 *** DOLLAR? Something is wrong!

Tom Barrera

EYESHOOTER.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, not getting paid
Preferred solution:
Call me to arrange my funds to be paid to me
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Eye Shooter Smartphone Holder
Review category
Telecommunications
review #957474

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Indiegogo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 31 Indiegogo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18 #1242586 Albany, New York, United States

PS
The only contacts you will get are scammer services trying to sell you services they say you have to have to PROMOTE YOUR CAMPAIGN. I dropped $750 on First Wave in california (the land of the scammer and ***) and Smartboost for nothing. 0 Zilch Nada.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.