Ordered last November 2015.I am looking for any updates to the jacket I ordered.

Is this a legitimate company? Any updates or is it time to join a class action law suit. Any updates or is it time to join a class action law suit. Any updates or is it time to join a class action law suit.

Any updates or is it time to join a class action law suit.Any updates or is it time to join a class action law suit.

This reviewer shared experience about "never received jacket" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $179. This person is overall dissatisfied with Indiegogo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indiegogo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Indiegogo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indiegogo?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more