Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was an early backer / bought 4 "Smart Trackers" online during their Indiegogo campaign at the beginning of June 15 2015 and to date I have not only never received any product,I get no response from the campaign owner. Indiegogo constantly emails me their standard email template response - Sorry cant help. Please get hold of campaign owner. FYI - I've tried calling, emailing , using Facebook & twitter and still no response.

I've tried the credit card company who says its over 6 months and cant submit a claim. I've lost $499.

Multiple request for contact have been declined and the campaign page has been pulled down.

Please can someone help

Craig Temkin

craig@bwc.biz

ct247365 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Indiegogo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $499 and wants Indiegogo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer support, there business practices, dishonesty and not happy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indiegogo and indiegogo shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bluffton, Indiana, United States #1310500

I ORDER A PET POT MACHINE 99.00 DIDING GET IT 4WEEKS NOW IS A BIG A SCAMMER SERVICE TO GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL NEVER ORDER ANY THING FROM INDIEGOGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!