I purchased Hearnotes...the earphones were never made, or if they were I never received.I contacted Indiegogo and they said they have no responsibility but will give me the email address of the campaigner...of course I emailed campaigner and never received a response.

Indiegogo could force the campaigner to put up insurance should the product not work, but they don't.

I believe this business model is fraudulent because Indiegogo does not make it blatantly clear that you can lose your contribution.I want to protect others and at least let other contributors know before they pay that they could lose their entire contribution.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Indiegogo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indiegogo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Indiegogo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indiegogo?

Comments